Monday, May 25, 2009

It's Not Over til the Red Lady Sings

...But sing she did. To the tune of spending an hour of Saturday night on the bathroom floor doubled over in pain and sweating through my clothes. The only thing worse than a Big Fat Negative is when it is accompanied by crippling cramps and, er, potty issues.

I'm feeling pretty sad these days. I made the mistake of getting my hopes up thanks to a nice non-implantation dip in my temps eight days after I ovulated. The other thing is that we're not sure if any "trying" will occur next month. A BFP this time around would have been unintentional (ya know what I mean?) (I mean, the goalie was there, but maybe missed a few pucks), but although Victor agreed that he would have been delighted if it had occurred, he doesn't feel quite secure enough about his job situation to INTENTIONALLY try.

I cannot wrap my head around it, as hard as I'm trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment